Desi is an established photographer with a lifetime career in, and love for, her craft. At her Studio in Teddington, she photographs children, young families, couples, pregnant clients, newborns, young people, and also business and social media headshots.
Outside of the Studio
Outside of the studio, she photographs business people, actors and entertainers, travels to schools to take shots of children and prom shots of teenagers. In addition, she photographs places and businesses too.
Desi has always sought to improve the knowledge and technique of local photographers and runs courses of up to 8 people or 1:1 tuition. She also runs courses for amateur photographers and mentors both semi professional and professional photographers at the Studio.
Photographic achievements and awards
• Honorary Fellow of the Master Photographers Association
• Fellow of the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers
• Fellow of the British Institute of Professional Photography
• Honours Degree in Photography from the University of Westminster
• Winner of six Kodak European Gold Awards
• Current judge of major national and international photographic competitions and awards for professional and amateur photographers
• Head of Associateship and Fellowship Qualifications of the Master Photographers Association
Desi’s private gallery is open for long weekends, three or four times a year to sell her catalogue of Fine Art Travel Photography.
She was recently the first invited photographer to showcase her portfolio with Teddington Artists at the National Physical Laboratory.
The Coach House
25 Blandford Road
Weekdays and weekends
Desi is an abbreviation of my full name – do guess!