Nurture Health is a family owned business offering an array of health and exercise services, which include:
- Prenatal Exercise Classes, Personal Training & Programme Packages
- Antenatal Exercise Classes, Personal Training & Programme Packages
- Postnatal Exercise Classes, Personal Training & Programme Packages
- Dad Bod Fitness Classes, Personal Training & Programme Packages
- Partner Workouts, Training Sessions & Programme Packages
Their aim quite simply is to:
- Help women reach their peak of physical fitness prior to pregnancy,
- Support and guide those who are looking to remain fit and healthy throughout pregnancy,
- Encourage and advise those who postnatally want to return to their prenatal state and feel ‘like me’ again.
Furthermore, they are also motivated to meeting the needs of dad’s, and anyone else in need of help and advice whilst exercising.
Nurture health essentially just wishes to help you to be the best version of you!
Nurture health was founded by husband and wife team, Sarah and Lee Reeves early in 2016 after the birth of their first son Elliot. After 10 years working in the fitness and health industry, they decided to turn their attention towards families.
The start-up of the business was primarily influenced by Sarah and Lee’s personal journey as parents. They absolutely support not only exercise during pregnancy, but also the benefits of preparing the body prenatally for having a baby. They quite simply want to help educate women about safe exercise during these stages and the postnatal period/ recovery stage. What’s more, Lee has balanced personal training clients with a full time job for 10 years; after leaving his full time job, he has remained dedicated to his existing clients, providing a service from our private studio.
Sarah quotes: ‘I believe the ongoing training made me physically ready for labour and I completely advocate this. Not only was I aerobically fit I had the stamina to pull through and push.’
‘Throughout my postpartum recovery, I have adapted exercises and training regimes to meet my needs at the time. Being a parent is absolutely amazing but also very energy zapping. I really do think that it is important to pay attention to your body: to adjust your sessions accordingly or completely rest if needed. You have to do what is right for you, and baby.’
Lee quotes: ‘having a child is one of the most rewarding things you can do, but in the same breath, one of the most challenging. These challenges often mean that as parents, we put our health second, but why? In our opinion, the healthier, fitter and stronger you are; the better you’ll feel looking after your child.’
Why choose Nurture Health?
- Sarah and Lee are qualified trainers delivering safe, personalised training plans and sessions that are tailored specifically to you
- Nurture Health has a private studio located in Teddington. The studio is easily accessible via public transport, and parking is also available to those who wish to drive. There is also a place to securely leave any bikes and buggies.
- Sarah and Lee both value the importance of time together a family so they really do encourage you to bring your baby with you whist you exercise. Look no further for childcare as we will provide a play pen and toys!
- No time to exercise? We offer a range of time slots to suit you and your family’s needs.
Location: 150 Broom Road, Teddington, TW11 9PQ
Tel: Sarah 07713957093 / Lee 07756198586
Monday – Friday: 6.30am- 9.30pm