- Starting with a spectacular river pageant, the flotilla will leave the Tower of London at 10am to arrive at the Palace at 3pm – passing through Teddington at 1-1:30pm where other craft and dignitaries will join the procession. The King and Queen themselves will be aboard a resplendent Jubilant for the ‘Stela’ Royal Procession.
- Tudor cookery and King’s feast
- Palace grounds open late until 10pm (separate evening-only tickets £5)
- Fireworks at 9:45pm
- Court jesters and fools, music and dancing
- Children are invited to visit in Tudor costume
- Tudor fun and games on the river
- Water jousting
- Boat races
- Meet the King and Queen and his courtiers
- Royal flotilla returns back to central London
Dine like a King with Tudor themed food in the Palace eateries or bring your own picnic to enjoy in the well-kept grounds.
Visit www.hrp.org.uk for more details & Palace ticket prices.
[Update 28th June] Some pictures of the flotilla passing through the lock have been added to the Teddington lock site.