Diners Turkish Delight organise a special evening for local residents who holiday in Kalkan, Turkey. Owners of the restaurant have met fans of this Mediterranean Paradise, so many in fact that they decided to host this evening so that Kalkan lovers can share their experiences and adoration of the romantic town that enjoys 300 days of sunshine each year!
The next get-together is Friday 19th March from 8pm and will include live Turkish music, a talk & slide-show by a friend of the restaurant about his experiences in Kalkan. The three course set menu includes delicious food from Turkey as well as some fish specialities from the Kalkan region itself – all for just £19.95.
Meze Platter – Hummus, cacik (cucumber dip), kisir (couscous salad), halloumi
A choice of main course:
* Grilled Sea Bass (Delicious sea bass fillets with chips & salad)
* Lamb Shish Kebab (Tender, delicious lamb shish kebab, served with salad and rice)
* Chicken Shish Kebab (Delicious chicken breast pieces served with salad and rice)
* Vegetarian Musakka (Layers of potatoes, courgettes, red peppers, aubergines in tomato sauce, topped with cheese)
* Grilled Vegetable Kebab with Hummus & Falafel (Grilled onions, peppers, aubergines, mushrooms and tomatoes, falafel & humus with special pomegranate sauce)
A choice of dessert:
Baklava or Pear dessert
To book your table call 020 8296 9048.