1of1design has had a busy first couple of weeks on the high street with shoppers intrigued by the bespoke art, clothing and jewellery.
To further emphasise this catalyst for artistic creation, a series of courses and design & craft events are now available in this space. You can book now individually or in small groups of adults and children for:
- Hand-knitting for beginners (age 6 and upwards)
- Creating up-cycled jewellery
- Knit & Crochet a headband
- Fashion illustration for people who can’t draw
- Learn to use a sewing machine
- Make a jeans shoulder bag
- Creating a personalised journal
..also these up-and-coming courses starting with Children’s design make Sundays:
- Lego construction
- Fashion illustration
- Junior jewellery making
- Simple sewing for beginners
- Knitting machines: a basic guide
- Heat transfer printing
- Up-cycled jewellery making
- Card printing
- Design & print a t-shirt using heat transfer techniques
Or indeed any other suggestion for a course that might of interest to a group – feel free to add suggestions for an idea that might suit you and others!
Currently children’s events will be Sunday afternoons or Monday-Thursday after school, adult events are 6-8pm weekdays. These can make memorable and fun birthdays, baby showers, hen nights, retirement parties and catering can also be arranged.
Email Kate at email@example.com for more info or pop-in and ask in person (open Tuesday to Sunday).