Update – Prem is now open again!
On Sunday 11th September 2016 Firefighters were called at 3:48pm to a blaze at the Prem Indian Restaurant in Teddington.
— Joanne Muhammad (@joannethejenius) September 11, 2016
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters were able to get the blaze under control at 4:50pm. The ducting from the ground to first floor was completely damaged by fire. Part of the ground floor and part of the first floor were also damaged in the blaze. Four people were able to leave one of the upstairs flats and there were no injuries and no damage to premises either side.
London Fire Brigade believe the cause to be cooking left unattended.
Prem is currently closed, but we hope to see them back open again soon welcoming guests!