Last week we played a lot on the theme of Christmas, with it being December and the big day still looming over us it would be easy t o have another week based purely on the festivities!
Not today though as we focus on the wonderful wildlife that we have surrounding us here in Teddington. The stags, swans and seagulls all feature in what is truly a showcase of the fantastic nature we have in our town.
Sit back, relax, we know that you have been waiting for this all day!
Here’s the top 5 photos from this week!
5. Here’s some brave swans braving the cold weather to start us off!
— Designey Photos (@Designey_Photos) December 7, 2016
4. What a great place indeed, Mark – Great picture!
— MarkBarunPhotography (@MarkBarun) December 7, 2016
3. This stunning picture captured one of our swans with some excellent colour from the water
— Designey Photos (@Designey_Photos) December 4, 2016
2. Look at these two skipping along to the weekend.
— Sue Lindenberg (@patlinberg) December 5, 2016
1. Stuck in a rut at the office? Not as bad as these guys we’re sure.
— Will Snow (@willjohnsnow) December 7, 2016
Why not give it a go yourself? Tag us at @Teddington_Town or simply post the hashtag #TeddingtonPhotos. We’ll be sure to re-post the best ones and you might find yourself in our Photo of the Week blog which goes out to thousands of locals every Friday.