Click here to listen to a new episode of Talk Richmond with the GP Borough Chair for Richmond upon Thames, Dr Patrick Gibson, who tells us everything we need to know about the COVID-19 vaccines.
Dr Patrick Gibson also sits on the governing body of the NHS Southwest Clinical Commissioning Group, which is playing a critical role in delivering the NHS’ biggest immunisation programme in its history.
In the 25-minute detailed podcast episode, Dr Patrick Gibson covers the following:
- How the vaccines were created and approved
- What the differences are between the vaccines
- Common vaccine myths
- Pregnancy and the vaccine
- What to expect when it’s your turn to have the vaccine
- What to expect after having the vaccine including side effects, how long protection lasts for and the importance of continuing to follow national guidance
- How the vaccination programme is going in Richmond upon Thames
Listen to the podcast by clicking this here or by searching for Talk Richmond on your podcast application and downloading the episode.
Let us know what you think of the podcast and the episode by emailing email@example.com
Cllr Jim Millard, Tenants’ Champion and the host of Talk Richmond, said:
“I could have kept talking to Patrick for hours! His knowledge on the COVID-19 vaccines and the rollout of the vaccine programme locally is worthy of all residents’ attention.
“If you have had any questions or if you want an overview on the COVID-19 vaccines then I really suggest you take 25 minutes to listen to Patrick’s knowledge.”