Brouge: Belgian and British Pub Bar Restaurant.
Amongst bars and restaurants in Twickenham/Teddington area, Brouge at The Old Goat is considered as one of the friendliest family places. Brouge offer high quality Belgian-influenced & British cuisine, prepared daily using fresh ingredients. They specialise in cooking with Belgian beer and in recommending beers & wines to complement your meal. Their stylish restaurant has a relaxed ambience with a modern Bistro feel.
Catering for all occasions and all ages offering a family friendly environment, signature dishes include Moules Frites which is available all year round. 95 beers are on the menu with the strongest beer at 18.2%. Seasonal vouchers are emailed so subscribing is recommended via the website brouge.co.uk.
• Cocktails 2-4-1 everyday 7-9pm including weekends
• Lunch Monday-Friday £9.95 two course set menu
• Monday: Quiz Night from 8pm with cash prizes and jackpot
• Monday: Steak Night with a drink £12
• Tuesday: Fajita Night with a drink £12
• Wednesday: Ribs Night with beer £13
• Thursday: Live Music from 8pm, acoustics, jazz
• Sunday: Carvery 12-5pm, Ala carte menu 12-9:30pm
• 90+ Beers on the menu, strongest 18.2%
• Free hire for all parties and events with private areas to book / reserve
The Old Goat, 241 Hampton Road, Twickenham, TW2 5NG