Good afternoon Teddington Town! Everyone at TT HQ hope you all had a great weekend. Was you suffering the gloom of Blue Monday?
Despite the freezing temperatures and the horrible rain that we’ve suffered this week – you wonderful people have soldiered on to bring us some excellent shots.
We won’t leave you hanging any longer – here’s your top 5!
5. A great capture on a morning walk!
— Ryan Byrne (@ryansdogwalking) January 17, 2017
4. Well done to Mary who snapped these chaps this week
— Mary Anderson-Ford (@MaryAF) January 17, 2017
3. Vincent got close up to these beautiful creatures
Sunrise in Bushy Park, London pic.twitter.com/rMMCv7oOJX
— Vincent Lanon Magnétiseur Radiesthésiste (@vlanon) January 17, 2017
2. A very clever shot that just misses out on the top spot
— Designey Photos (@Designey_Photos) January 15, 2017
- A very cheery shot of the clouds in the morning
— David (@David_Photos_UK) January 17, 2017
Why not give it a go yourself? Tag us in any at @Teddington_Town or simply post the hashtag #TeddingtonPhotos. We’ll be sure to re-post the best ones and you might find yourself in our Photo of the Week blog which goes out to hundreds of locals every Friday.